Friday, September 5, 2014

It's here, it's here, it's here!

Chris started leaving hints and messages leading up towards this sweet surprise trip starting in June and now departure day has finally arrived.

It's been super fun to countdown to the adventure and I'm so impressed and proud that Chris has done an excellent job keeping it a secret.  I love a good surprise (well as long as it doesn't involve loud clowns or monkeys) and this is going to be so special with all the thought and planning Chris has put into it!  He did a good job helping me pack for the mystery destination - which was so strange and fun to not know exactly what lies ahead.  All I know wherever it is, as long as it's with Chris - it will be just perfect.

Stay tuned for the big location reveal later today when I find out where we are going at the airport!

4 comments:

  1. Are you guys going to snake island??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I already tried to make a clownmonkey joke and it didn't post... did you guys ban me already? Have a super awesome time!

    ReplyDelete